- Provides housing and support for women in transition or crisis.
- affordable and safe housing women experiencing or at risk of homelessness, or fleeing violence
- housing for women experiencing challenges with mental health, addictions or other barriers
- emergency beds where clients can stay up to 14 days at no cost
- advocacy, counselling and referrals
- opportunities to transition into permanent housing
- Yes, Service targeted to women and children:
- experiencing or at risk of homelessness
- experiencing challenges with mental health, addictions or other barriers
- leaving abuse
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, To access service call to speak with intake coordinator. Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary and depend on housing availability. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Interpretation services available. Contact for details.
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees for housing vary. No cost for emergency 2 week stays. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fees vary. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 20, 2019
- 1715 17 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 5J1
Open in Google Maps