Mothers Against Drunk Driving Canada
Education Programs for Youth
- Provides awareness campaigns for youth on impaired driving.
Service offers a variety of awareness campaigns, contests, and bursaries to positively influence the decisions of young people with respect to alcohol use.
- Yes, Service targeted to youth in grades 7 through 12.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact for queries
- visit website for queries
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-800-665-6233 (Victim Support Hotline)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- August 17, 2021