Support Services for Seniors
Way In, The
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides services to assist older adults.
- information, referrals, and support with transportation, government programs, and case management
- application assistance for pensions, benefits, transportation, and housing
- elder abuse intervention and support
- caregiver support
- group activities and workshops
- Commissioner for Oaths
- tax preparation assistance in March and April
Affiliation: Calgary Chinese Elderly Citizen's Association, Calgary Seniors Resource Society, carya, Jewish Family Service Calgary.
- Yes, Services targeted to individuals age 65 and older.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service call 403-SENIORS (736-4677).
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-SENIORS ( 736-4677 ) ( Intake )
- 403-269-9888 ( Administration )
- Web Site
- Amharic; Arabic; Bengali; Chinese; Farsi; Filipino; Gujarati; Hebrew; Hindi; Italian; Korean; Polish; Punjabi; Russian; Spanish; Tigrignia; Urdu - Translation services available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Ramp at entrance, buttons to open doors, elevator
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- August 11, 2022
- 839 5 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3C8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM