Family and Community Support Services of Barons-Eureka-Warner
- Enriches and extends the amount and variety of services provided to the public.
- enriched and extended amount and variety of services provided to the public
- opportunities to become familiar with the workplace setting for work experience and practicum students
- opportunities to be a liaison between programs, community, and volunteers
- recruitment, training, and placement into volunteer positions
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals interested in volunteer opportunities
- with a valid Criminal Record Check
- and a valid Child Intervention Record Check if planning to work with children
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact for details
- or visit website for more information
- appointments available upon request in Barnwell, Barons, Coalhurst, Lethbridge County, County of Warner, Coutts, Milk River, M.D. of Taber, Nobleford, Picture Butte, Stirling, Vauxhall, and Warner
Waiting Period: Yes,
Contact for details.
- 4326 50 Avenue
Taber, AB, T1G 1N9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps