Alberta Health Services
North Zone - Walk In Counselling Services
- Provides counselling on a walk-in basis for people experiencing a range of emotional or mental health issues.
Provides a short-term counselling service to help people make changes in their lives.
Sometimes people feel overwhelmed, aren't sure what to do, and need more than a friend to talk to.
Counsellor's use a team approach and focus on helping people make changes in their lives by learning what their strengths are and using them.
Reasons for needing this support may include:
Confidential counselling sessions are 50 minutes.
If appropriate, people are provided information on other addiction and/or mental health services.Key Provider: addiction counsellors, psychiatric nurses, social workers
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In ServiceReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Clients in crisis are seen on a priority basis.
- (780) 793-8360
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- June 17, 2021
- 339 Powder Drive
Fort McMurray, AB, T9K 0M4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 06:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 06:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 06:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 06:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 06:30 PM