- Provides access to a multi-disciplinary team of professional therapists with a variety of assessments and therapies.
- clinical assessments such as psychological, psycho-educational, cognitive, speech/language, occupational, and sexual behavior risk
- art, speech/language, and occupational therapies
- family and individual therapy
- eye movement desensitization processing
- dialectical behavioral therapy
- trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
- Yes, Service targeted to youth ages 6 to 17.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees based on income. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- October 1, 2019
- 805 37 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 4N8
Open in Google Maps