- Provides a council to increase awareness and support for a community response to elder abuse.
- program information about resources and supports available
- referral to agencies for suspected or actual elder abuse and neglect
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- visit website to find local elder abuse services
- visit website for online resources and information
Waiting Period: No,
- Interpretation services may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $100.00.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Professional Association
- Last Updated On
- September 16, 2019