2SLGBTQ+ Diversity Professional Development
Calgary Outlink: Centre for Gender and Sexual Diversity
- Provides in-person trainings to help organizations, workplaces, and other groups be more accountable to LGBTQ2A+ individuals in their environment.
- knowledge regarding challenges the community faces
- skills to ensure safety and agency of members to thrive in the workplace
- Yes, Service targeted to organizations, not individuals.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- contact to book a training
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary per applicant. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Discounted rates apply for non-profits. Contact for details.Membership Fee: Yes,
Membership is a recommended $20.00 donation, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- October 28, 2021
- Hours of Operation
- Mon11:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue11:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed11:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu11:00 AM - 05:00 PM