- Provides long and short term support to youth and young adults who have mental health concerns and who have difficulty accessing the services they need.
- assistance to youth and young adults to set and achieve personal goals while recognizing barriers and learning strategies to overcome challenges
- skill development in a variety of life skills such as self care, budgeting, anger management, self esteem, interpersonal skills, and stress management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills groups and one-to one training with clients
- a broad range of relevant access and referral services including but not limited to assistance with finding housing, financial aid, education, employment, and recreational activities
- Yes, Service is targeted to youth and young adults age 16 to 24 who have mental health concerns (diagnosis not required) and who lack other forms of support.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- provide a self referral
- contact for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait list approximately 10 to 12 months.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Ramp on 15 Avenue (north side of the building). Assistance required for the main floor doors. Elevator in the main lobby.Other disabled access: Yes - Security is on-site in afternoon. Restricted access after hours.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- September 3, 2019
- 1509 Centre Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2G 2E6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM