- Provides postpartum nursing care and support to families with babies younger than 2 months.
Provides nursing care and support which may include:
- postpartum primary caregiver health assessment and infant assessment
- breastfeeding support
- infant feeding support
- information about parenting and baby care
- referrals to healthcare providers or community resources as needed.
You will be contacted after you are discharged from the hospital to arrange an initial assessmentKey Provider: public health nurses
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, All new families in Alberta are referred for public health follow up upon discharge from hospital or notification of birth is received by the local public health officeReferral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 5004 Lakeview Road
Boyle, AB, T0A 0M0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM