- Provides free career and employment services.
- workshops, resume creation/critiquing, faxing, scanning and photocopying, posting of local job opportunities, career counselling, career resource library, employer service, 1-on-1 support and job coaching
- computer tutorials
- online job database
- Yes, Service targeted towards Alberta residents age 18 and older.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service contact for more information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 9902 93 Street NW
Fort Saskatchewan, AB, T8L 4K8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM