Lethbridge Legal Guidance Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers a free consultation with a volunteer lawyer.
- free and confidential legal advice
- a 30 minute consultation with a volunteer lawyer regarding the client's legal issue
- referrals and / or advice on the client's best course of action
Representation not guaranteed.
Affiliation: Partnered with Calgary Legal Guidance (CLG), Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic (CACLC), and Edmonton Community Legal Centre (ECLC).
Key Provider: lawyers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals with low income
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- contact to book an appointment
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Eligible clients are put on a waitlist and provided with booking instructions. Wait times may be up to 2 weeks.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Financial Supports - Ongoing Assistance
- Housing - Landlord / Tenant Supports
- Indigenous Peoples - Legal Supports
- Legal - Consumer Protection / Complaints
- Legal - Employment Law
- Legal - Family Law
- Legal - Housing Law
- Legal - Legal Assistance and Referral Services
- Legal - Legal Information Services
- Volunteer / Donations - Volunteer Opportunities
- Last Verified On
- March 10, 2022
- 423 5 Street S
Lethbridge, AB, T1J 2B6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Program hours vary. Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.