Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Adult Amputation Rehabilitation Clinic
- Provides assessment of and recommendations for care to patients with an amputation. Consultation is provided pre-amputation to discuss potential outcome and to field questions. Follow-up appointments scheduled as required.
This service may provide:
- assessment of and recommendations for care of patients with an amputation
- consultation pre-amputation to discuss potential outcome and field questions
- high risk footwear assessment with measurement for a total contact insert as required
- wound care as required
- lower extremity assessment for compression
- referrals to other health care providers. (Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy).
- Yes, Patients with an amputation who require assessment regarding their rehabilitation needs or who are having issues as identified by them or any healthcare provider.Patients considering an amputation and have questions regarding the outcome of the surgery.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Follow up appointments are scheduled as requiredReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated surface and underground parking stallsOther disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- March 23, 2020
- 10230 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services to help people recover from injuries and illnesses. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon01:00 PM - 04:00 PMTue01:00 PM - 04:00 PM