Family Mentorship Program
Family Futures Resource Network
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides families with in-home support focusing on a child's healthy growth and development.
- in-home parenting education and family support services
- weekly home visits that focus on the role of the caregiver, how to positively contribute to their child's growth and development, and assistance in locating community resources while providing information on child development
- monthly home visits that support parents for up to 3 years in gaining knowledge and skills that encourage their child's healthy development, including practical information, education, and support for parents during the first 5 years of a child's development
The team is flexible to the needs of the family, whether requires weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly visits.
Affiliation: Partnered with Alberta Home Visitation Network Association (AHVNA).
Key Provider: certified family mentors
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- expectant parents
- and parents with children newborn to 6 years
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call or visit website for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Annual $50.00 program fee.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee may be waived depending on family's circumstance.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- September 7, 2022
- 4341 Savaryn Drive SW
Edmonton, AB, T6X 2E8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. Closed statutory holidays.