- Provides support to all parts of the charitable community. Grants and awards engage citizens in building their communities and strengthening charitable organizations now and into the future.
- variety of grant programs available to registered charities and other qualified donees as defined by the Canada Revenue Agency, in Calgary and the surrounding area, and Treaty 7 Nations.
- awards for students, individuals and charities.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- registered charities, students and individuals
- for eligibility requirements, please review grant guidelines or contact granting staff.
- organizations can apply to more than one grant program at a time. In general, an organization can hold a maximum of one active grant in each program. An exception may apply to organizations supporting a non-charity or group of charities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service
- visit website for more information and to apply
Waiting Period: Yes,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- May 26, 2021
- 105 12 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 1A1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM