CNIB Foundation Alberta & Northwest Territories
- Provides a volunteer program offering a wide variety of opportunities.
- volunteers to assist clients on a one-on-one basis for reading, shopping assistance, friendly visiting etc.
- assistance in the areas of administration, fundraising and public awareness activities
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL); Interpreters / Translators ; Effort is made to obtain interpreters to provide service in any language. Intervenors are also available.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- November 29, 2018
- 11150 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T5K 0C7
Open in Google Maps