- Offers housing for clients in a transitional supportive apartment building until they are ready to live independently and find stable housing in the community.
- transitional supportive apartment housing for clients
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 18 years and older
- with barriers to housing such as domestic violence, mental health, and addiction issues
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact for self-referral
- or be referred by a community service provider
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting period. Contact for details.
- 1 CA Knight Way
Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 5C5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 05:00 PM