Youth Alternative Program
McMan Youth, Family and Community Services Association of Calgary
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support and advocacy for at risk youth to remain in their community.
- development of life skills and self-esteem
- support to decrease at-risk behaviours
- resources to build natural supports
- Yes, Service targeted to at-risk youth ages 12 to 24.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access services call for intake.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- September 8, 2021
- 1538 25 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 8Y3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Hours listed are administrative hours.