McMan Youth, Family and Community Services Association of Calgary
Hope Homes for Aboriginal Youth
- Provides housing and support for Aboriginal youth at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
- access to housing
- education and employment support
- life and living skills education
- connection to community supports
- cultural resources and services
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- Aboriginal youth ages 15 to 24
- experiencing homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- complete an assessment with SORCe
- call 403-508-7758 for intake following SORCe assessment
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is dependent on availability. Contact for details.
- 1538 25 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 8Y3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM