Municipal Grant Advisor
Government of Alberta - Ministry of Municipal Affairs
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides information on municipal grant programs.
- information on municipal grant programs
- Municipal Sustainability Initiative (MSI)
- Alberta Community Partnership (ACP)
- Educational Tax / Equalized Assessments
- Gas Tax Fund (GTF)
- and many more
Affiliation: Partnered with provincial municipalities and other provincial ministries.
Key Provider: authorized public servants
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- municipal officials
- private citizens
- business owners
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Visit website or call for information. Contact for appointment.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- Web Site
- English; Languages other than English may be available upon request.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- May 15, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:15 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:15 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:15 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:15 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:15 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for lunch. Closed statutory holidays.