- Provides a coordination of sanctioned men's and coed soccer.
- coordination of leagues, tournaments and other opportunities to participate in the sport of soccer
- training for coaches, referees and volunteers who support soccer operations
- recognition of achievements through awards and other events
- a comprehensive web site with newsletters, schedules, forms and other information
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals age 16 and older. Contact for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service visit website for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Visit website for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- December 7, 2019
- 4000 Glenmore Trail SE
Calgary, AB, T2C 5R8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM