- Youth Health consultative service for adolescents (at least 11 years of age) struggling with issues related to adolescence: body image, peers, sexual health, substance use, chronic illness, and comorbid mental health concerns.
Assessment, consultation and/or short term treatment is provided by pediatricians with specialized training in adolescent health care bridging the physical and psychosocial components of youth health. As required, a medical examination is incorporated into the assessment.
Although it is primarily an outpatient service, inpatient consultation may be requested.Key Provider: doctors, registered nurses (RNs), psychiatrists
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/AFee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Barrier free facility. Pay parking available.
- Last Updated On
- March 30, 2022
- 3820 24 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 2X9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM