Family and Community Support Services of Fort Saskatchewan
- Provides counselling services.
- professional counselling services to assist individuals, couples, and families with personal problems
- phone counselling
- video counselling
Does not handle situations involving addictions, trauma, or anger management.
In-person counselling is not currently offered due to COVID-19.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- contact via phone or email to book an appointment.
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Sliding fee scale.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Municipal Government
- Last Updated On
- September 16, 2020
- 10005 102 Street
Fort Saskatchewan, AB, T8L 2C5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon02:00 PM - 07:00 PMTue11:00 AM - 02:45 PMWed11:30 AM - 03:15 PMThu11:00 AM - 05:45 PMFri11:00 AM - 01:30 PM