- Provides a workshop for those who have hearing loss and use hearing aids, to help them understand their hearing loss and how hearing aids will be of value to them.
- workshop for people with hearing aids and their communication partners
- communication and coping skills
- emotional impact of hearing loss
- benefits of wearing hearing aids
- lighter side of living with hearing loss
- available resources in the community
- Yes, Service targeted to those individuals who use a hearing aid and their communication partners.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- visit website for details and to register
Waiting Period: Yes,
Visit website for details
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
$25.00 per sessionFee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Call or e-mail for details.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- June 4, 2021