- Provides short-term assistance for those in need of food.
- hampers every 3 months for adults and every 2 months for families
- emergency hampers at agency discretion
- direction to clients to resources for sustainable living whenever possible
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- area residents
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- Call or email to make an appointment. Leave a message at 780-632-6002 and a bookkeeper will get back to you.
- Identification and proof of current address for each adult and identification for youth required each visit
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- English - French by appointment.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- October 18, 2021
- 4615 Maple Street
Vegreville, AB, T9C 1N4
Open in Google Maps