- NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE # OFFICE HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR DROP IN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. CALL 403-204-8280 TO COMPLETE REFERRALS FOR BASIC NEEDS. Provides information, referral, and basic needs support in Albert Park, Sunalta, Acadia, Deer Run, and Vista Heights.
- support for individuals, families, and seniors experiencing difficulties
- basic needs, emergency food hampers, clothing and baby / hygiene essentials may be available
Note: Community members living within Community Hub locations are unable to access the Basic Needs Fund.
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals, families, and seniors in Albert Park, Sunalta, Acadia, Deer Run, and Vista Heights who are needing support.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to book an appointment
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee:
- Individual $5.00
- Organization $20.00
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- January 22, 2021