Occupational Health and Safety Training Programs
Canada Safety Council
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides online training programs to help organizations stay compliant with provincial standards.
- learning courses that comply with federal and provincial regulations
- programs that provide knowledge for various health and safety programs across each province
- programs that offer training in occupational management and workplace safety
Affiliation: Alberta Safety Council
- Yes, Service targeted to employers responsible for complying with occupational health and safety standards.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service register online.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Membership fees vary based on the type of membership and organization.
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- May 11, 2022
- 1020 Thomas Spratt Place
Ottawa, ON, K1G 5L5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Program hours vary. Contact for details.