- Provides peer support for individuals with schizophrenia impacted by isolation.
- the opportunity for individuals successfully managing schizophrenia to share a first-hand perspective with people having difficulty coping with the illness
- telephone or in the community support
- Yes, Volunteer opportunities targeted to individuals successfully managing schizophrenia. Peer support targeted to individauls age 16 and older.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, call to register.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait list available.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- August 23, 2019
- 5215 87 Street
Edmonton, AB, T6E 5L5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:00 PM