Pacekids Society for Children with Special Needs
Private Assessment and Therapy
- Provides access to immediate private assessment and direct therapy options for special needs children.
Service offers a full range of assessment and therapy services, including:
- speech-language pathologist
- occupational therapists who target areas of daily living
- counselling for children and youth with various special needs such as Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disorders
- psycho-educational assessments on children's intellectual ability, achievement levels, social/emotional and behavioural functioning through standardized tests
- Yes, Service targeted to families of children with disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service contact directly.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Contact directly for wait times.
- 403-234-7876 Ext.124
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact directly for fee schedule.Fee Reduction: Yes,
More information on individual fees can be provided by therapists once the specific services needed are determined.
Private health insurance may cover service fees. Contact directly for more information.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible entrances; accessible washrooms on ground floor; hallways and common areas can accomodate all types of mobility devices.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- October 19, 2021
- 808 55 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 6Y4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:00 PM