Alberta Health Services
Central Zone - Occupational Therapy - Outpatients / Community
- Helps people with a disease or injury to relearn skills or learn new skills to do their daily activities.
Provides services such as:
- learn to live with a disability
- manage a chronic disease
- with end-of-life care
- health promotion
Services are available at outpatient hospital clinics, community health centres, patient's homes and continuing care / long term care centres.
Note: Services may vary by community - please call for more information.Key Provider: occupational therapists (OTs), physical therapists (PTs)
- Application Process
- Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- December 27, 2017
- 4401 53 Avenue
Two Hills, AB, T0B 4K0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM