Labour and Delivery
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Labour and birth care. Pre-Admission for c/s are done virtually.
Provides labour and birth care for pregnant women. Management of postpartum patients (0-14 days postpartum) presenting with postpartum health concerns and referred to assessment area by their most responsible care provider.
Key Provider: bereavement counsellors, doctors, indigenous support workers, midwives, nurse practitioners (NPs), pharmacists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers, spiritual care workers, unit clerks
- Yes, Sturgeon Community Hospital provides labour and delivery to low risk obstetrical patients over 36 weeks gestation. Lois Hole Hospital for Women provides labour and birth care for patients with low and high risk pregnancies. Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital provides labour and delivery to low risk obstetrical patients over 36 weeks gestation.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Patient needs referral from their physician.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 780-418-8200 (Switchboard)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/A
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls, ramps, and washrooms.
- Last Verified On
- October 7, 2022
- 201 Boudreau Road
St Albert, AB, T8N 6C4
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation