Line Cook Training Program
Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides immigrant women with the skills and knowledge to work in restaurant kitchens and institutional kitchens.
- basic training in ingredient preparation and assembly of dishes according to restaurant specifications
- professional certifications
- English language skill building
- interview and resume skills training
- 12 weeks of occupational skills training
- Yes, Service targeted to immigrant women with:
- permanent residency
- Canadian Language Benchmark levels 4 to 6
- barriers obtaining meaningful employment
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Service is taught in English. Interpretation and translation services may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Last Verified On
- September 8, 2021
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps