- NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE: NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS OF GENTLY USED CLOTHING, HOUSEWARE. FURNITURE DONATIONS CAN BE DROPPED OF AT WINS BELTLINE, MACLEOD, DOVER AND DONATION CENTRE LOCATIONS. DONATIONS ARE STILL BEST AT THE NEW WINS DONATION CENTRE AT UNIT 137 7007 54 ST. SE. WINS PROGRAMS HAVE RESUMED OPERATIONS IN A MODIFIED WAY DUE TO COVID CONCERNS.
Provides affordable and good quality second hand items for sale.
- affordable goods
- donated items accepted at any of the stores by drop-off
- delivery available on select items
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
- drop off donated items
- contact for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- English - Other languages may be spoken by working staff. Contact for details.
- Fee: Yes,
Delivery fees apply. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- March 23, 2022
- Shoppers Home Health Care; 180 94 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2J 3G8
Open in Google Maps