Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Designated Supportive Living Level 3
- Provides accommodation and support for adults and seniors who can't manage in their own homes.
Offers accomodation and 24 / 7 care and support for people who can't manage in their own home and who don't qualify for long-term care placement.
Service may include:
- personal care
- meals and housekeeping
- linen and laundry service
- recreation programs
- 24-hour safety and emergency response services
Healthcare services are provided by Home Care on a scheduled basis.
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.Key Provider: health care aides
- Yes, Clients are assessed to make sure they’re placed in the residential care setting that can best meet their needs.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, You can be referred by your Home Care Case Manager. If you qualify for the service, you’ll have to contact the facility of your choice for an accommodation and financial assessment.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There’s a cost for accommodation and some services like laundry and telephone. The costs may vary at different sites.Fee Reduction: No
There may be help to pay for the service if you have a low income or get income assistance.
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Entrances are level with the ground.Other disabled access: No -
- Last Updated On
- October 12, 2017