Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Pediatric Audiology - Specialized Services
- Specialized pediatric hearing services.
All initial hearing assessment referrals should be directed to community Audiology at Richmond Road Diagnostic and treatment center.
Audiology Services provides the following specialized services:
- amplification (hearing aids) for children 0-5 years with identified permanent hearing loss
- bone conduction hearing devices for children 0-17 years
- cochlear implant assessment and follow up for children 0-17 years
- assessments as part of multi-disciplinary hospital clinics (children need to meet inclusion criteria of clinics Cleft Palate, Neonatal follow up, Oncology, Microtia, and Hearing)
- sedated ABR Referrals accepted only from Audiologists for difficult to assess children
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Missed appointments require a re-referral after two missed appointments.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Main entranceLifts accessible onsiteOther disabled access: No -
- Last Updated On
- April 12, 2021
- 28 Oki Drive NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 6A8
This facility provides a range of healthcare services for children up to 18 years old including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM