- COVID-19 UPDATE 07/23/2021: IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING AUGUST 3, 2021. MASKS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING WILL BE REQUIRED IN OFFICE. REMOTE COUNSELLING WILL STILL BE OFFERED. APPOINTMENTS WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP SAFER SEX SUPPLIES AND PERIOD PRODUCTS. Provides confidential counselling, information, and referrals on a variety of sexual health topics.
- resources for folks in the LGBTQ2S+ communities
- pregnancy tests and counselling support
- information and referrals regarding all pregnancy options
- post-abortion support
- information about birth control, safer sex practices, STIs, consent, communication, sexual orientation, gender etc.
- resources for parents on how to communicate with their children about their bodies, relationships and sexual health
- free condoms (external and internal) and lubricants
- pamphlets on sexual health topics as well as listings of sexual health services, places that provide free condoms, STI tests, low cost birth control, etc.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service walk in during regular business hours.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-283-5580 (ext. 0)
- Web Site
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org(forvirtualservices)
- Interpreters / Translators
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Ramp on 15 Avenue (north side of the building). Assistance required for the main floor doors. Elevator in the main lobby.Other disabled access: Yes - Security is on-site in afternoon. Restricted access after hours.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- December 18, 2020
- 1509 Centre Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2G 2E6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM