Education Supports for Persons with Disabilities
Government of Canada - Employment and Social Development Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides web links and information about services, benefits and programs to assist people with disabilities and their families.
- information about grants and loans for students with permanent disabilities
- information about services and equipment grants for students with disabilities
- information about repayment options for student loans
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- post-secondary students
- students with a permanent disability
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service visit website to complete the application form.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time to process applications varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 6, 2019