- Individual and group counseling.
- counselling in the areas of abuse, anger management, bereavement, self esteem, trauma, stress and many others
- sessions may be explored on a one-to-one basis or in a group setting.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service phone or email to request an appointment.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Phone to make an appointment.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
There is no fixed charge, however $80 / hour donation is recommended.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Negotiable, as the need may warrant.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair access at main (front) entrance. Accessible washroom on both main floor and basement level.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Religious Organization
- Last Updated On
- September 10, 2018
- 219 19 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2S 0C8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM - 05:00 PMTue07:30 AM - 05:00 PMWed07:30 AM - 05:00 PMThu07:30 AM - 05:00 PMFri07:30 AM - 05:00 PM