Passport Applications and Processing
Government of Canada - Employment and Social Development Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides services to facilitate the international travel of Canadians.
- issuing, denial, revoking, withholding, recovery, and instructions on the use of Canadian passports
- travel advise for Canadians travelling internationally
- information for embassies issuing passports abroad
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals age 16 and older
- Canadian citizens
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website to complete the application form
- visit a local passport service location or mail-in application
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times for application processing varies. Applications submitted in person are expected to be processed in 10 business days and mail applications are expected to be processed in 20 business days. Urgent or expedited service is available at an additional charge at some locations. Contact for details.
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees vary by service. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- December 10, 2019
- 802 Bow Valley Trail W
Canmore, AB, T1W 1N6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Closed from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM.