Rent Supplement Financial Support
Bow Valley Regional Housing
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides eligible households with a supplement of up to $600.00 per month for rent.
- a supplement of up to $600.00 per month for rent to eligible households
Affiliation: Partnered with the Government of Alberta, Improvement District 9, Kananaskis Improvement District, Municipal District of Bighorn, Town of Banff, and Town of Canmore.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- low income households
- that are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or refugees sponsored by the Government of Canada
- with a total household income below the relevant Core Need Income Threshold (CNIT)
- and with a lease agreement in the Bow Valley region
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website for application form
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- January 4, 2022
- 920 Fairholme Drive
Canmore, AB, T1W 1W1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Closed 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM.