- Provides funding to non-profit agencies in the community.
- annual grants to non-profit organizations to help fund programs
Grant money cannot be given to cover operating costs, wages, capital expenditures, gift cards, or cash for agency clients/individuals.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- non-profit agencies
- or organizations that are part of larger governmental groups (such as Family and Community Support Services)
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- drop in for application form
Waiting Period: Yes,
Grants are reviewed 4 times per year (January, May, September, November).
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- October 15, 2018
- 5607B 50 Street
Leduc, AB, T9E 6Z7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 05:00 PM