Students' Association of Mount Royal University
Peer Support Centre
- Provides peer-led, barrier-free services connecting all parts of the campus community to support students.
- emergency student loans of up to $300.00
- financial literacy workshops
- emergency bus tickets
- food bank referrals and hampers
- emergency on-campus food & hygiene cupboard
- free breakfast beginning at 8:45 AM on weekdays during Fall/Winter classes
- food donations
- confidential peer counselling
- referral services
- volunteering opportunities
- Yes, Service targeted to current credit students of Mount Royal University. Emergency Student Loans and Food Support programs may have additional eligibility criteria. Contact for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Fees are included in tuition at Mount Royal University on behalf of the Students' Association of Mount Royal University.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible parking is at the east side of the conservatory building. One elevator on second level.Other disabled access: Yes - Bella Concert Hall has ramp for wheelchair access.
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 4, 2017
- 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 6K6
Open in Google Maps