- Health For Two is a free program for women who need extra support to have a healthy pregnancy.
Health for Two (Hf2) provides support throughout pregnancy and up to 2 months postpartum to women who require extra support to have a healthy pregnancy.
Services offered include:
- Education on pregnancy, birth, baby care and parenting (including pregnancy and parenting options)
- Support and referrals to community supports (such as maternity care, mental health, addictions, housing, food security)
- Resources may include milk coupons and prenatal vitamins
- Yes, Any pregnant woman who requires extra support to have a healthy pregnancyWomen may be experiencing isolation, food insecurity, unstable housing, domestic violence, teen pregnancy, substance use, mental health challenges, language or cultural barriers, may be new to Canada, low income and other challenges.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Service Providers May Include:
Community agency providers, public health centers, registered nurses, support workers and dietitians.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 780-735-3008 (Program Coordinator)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- April 16, 2020
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 05:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 05:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 05:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 05:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 05:30 PM