Canadian Society of Safety Engineering, Calgary Chapter
Safety Information and Networking
- Provides a local forum for information exchange and networking among professionals.
- a means for health and safety professionals to expand their knowledge, enrich their expertise and explore further issues, strategies and trends
- courses in safety
- certified health and safety consultant (CHSC) designation
- annual conference
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) program helps organizations look objectively at themselves or the organizations they are consulting
- Yes, Service targeted to health and safety professionals.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service and apply for membership visit website.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Contact organization for further information.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 18, 2018