- COVID UPDATE: Due to the pandemic and in compliance with AHS regulations, the community kitchen program is suspended till further notice. Provides community and congregational social work support.
- information and referrals to community resources
- LGBTQ support
- emergency food pantry
- community kitchen program
- Calgary food bank hamper depot every Thursday from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- free bread program on Thursday
- Good Food Box depot
- Friday night drop in for teens, focusing on community building
- Yes, Service targeted to residents of southeast and southwest communities in Calgary.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service contact directly. Check calendar for dates and times services are offered.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 77 Deerpoint Road SE
Calgary, AB, T2J 6W5
Open in Google Maps