- Provides assessment and support for individuals throughout their transition by facilitating connection to hormone providers and / or gender-affirming surgeries.
This clinic provides:
- comprehensive assessment regarding gender identity
- treatment of co-occurring mental health concerns (e.g. mood and anxiety related to gender)
- education and support regarding social transition (e.g. family, work, legal document changes)
- referrals to access hormones and / or surgery required for transition
- Yes, Persons 18 years of age and older who are questioning their gender identity or who are wanting to socially / medically transition.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.A referral is needed from a doctor, psychologist, or social worker. For urgent matters, please call the clinic. For all other referrals, mail or fax referral letter, including relevant health records.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Typical wait times for this service are variable and range from 9-24 months.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Lifts
- Last Updated On
- September 13, 2021
- Facility is located one block south of 16 Ave (Trans Canada Highway).; 1403 29 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 2T9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM