- Provides free styling services and wardrobe for job interviews and career placements.
- two formal outfits for job interviews
- volunteer stylist's assistance in selecting clothing
- acceptance of donations of new or nearly new professional women's wear including accessories, clothing, footwear, purses, and outerwear
- volunteer opportunities
Clients may come back for educational and networking opportunities, as well as additional business-appropriate clothing after obtaining employment.
- Yes, Service targeted to unemployed economically disadvantaged women.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, To access service, visit website for list of agencies making referrals.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 1008 14 Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 0X3
Open in Google Maps