University of Alberta
School of Dentistry - General Practice Residency Program Clinic
- Provides oral health care performed by licensed dentists.
- oral health care performed by licensed dentists who are supervised by qualified dental health care professionals.
- restorations (fillings)
- oral hygiene care
- periodontal (gum) treatment
- dental implants
- endodontic treatment (root canals)
- oral surgery
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 4 years and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call to request a new patient appointment to determine eligibility
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary based on service required.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Dental insurance may cover some treatments. Patients are required to bring insurance information to first appointment.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Barrier-free parking available in parkade located on west side of Kaye Edmonton Clinic. Click here for more parking information.Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls
- Legal Status
- Educational Institution
- Last Updated On
- November 28, 2019
- 11400 University Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T6G 1Z1
This facility provides a range of healthcare services. There's no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM