Connections Counselling and Consulting Foundation
Parenting Education and Family Support
- Provides parenting and educational services for adults with cognitive challenges including brain injury, developmental disabilities and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
- parental education provided through in-home supports
- counselling for parents and family members
- financial coaching to file income tax and apply for a registered disability savings plan
- educational and social family support groups
- Yes, Service targeted to parents with a cognitive challenge.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waitlist may be available. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- February 15, 2017
- 1716 16 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T2M 0L7
Open in Google Maps