- Provides thrift stores that generate funds for programs through the sale of donated items.
- collection and sale of usable clothing, furniture, and household articles at reasonable cost
- collection of used clothing for recycling
- limited free distribution on an emergency basis or through the Family Services office
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee discounts are available. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- July 14, 2021
- 121 58 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2H 0A4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 09:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 09:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 09:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 09:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 09:00 PMSat09:00 AM to 08:00 PM